The Caregiver Workbook was selected as a Gold Award winner in the annual National Health Information Awards℠ program, which recognizes the nation's best consumer health information programs and materials.
This workbook is intended for caregivers of adults. If you are a parent of a minor child who has blood cancer, click here for Caring for Kids and Adolescents with Blood Cancer: A Workbook for Families.
This Caregiver Workbook is a guide to use throughout your time as a blood cancer patient’s caregiver. Caregivers may order a copy of the full workbook by calling (800) 955-4572. In this workbook, you will find:
- Caregiving tips and strategies
- Questions to ask the healthcare team
- Nutrition guidelines
- Financial, legal and health insurance information
- Self-care suggestions
- Resources for additional support
- Worksheets and activities
The Caregiver Workbook comes in a tote with a journal, pen and pill organizer.
To read the following chapters of the Caregiver Workbook, click here.
- Introduction to Caregiving
- Communicating as a Caregiver
- Understanding Blood Cancers and Treatment Options
- Caregiving During Treatment
- Financial and Legal
- Caring for Yourself
- End of the Caregiver Role
- When Your Child Has Cancer
Caregivers may order a copy of the full workbook by calling (800) 955-4572.
Use the following worksheets to help you in your caregiving role:
|Worksheet 20: Creating a Self-Care Plan|
Support for these caregiver resources provided by